In this article, learn how to edit details of a specific session.
APPLIES TO: Admin
Last updated: April 5, 2023
Inside the Session Summary Drawer, you are able to make changes to a specific session.
Table of Contents
Edit Session Date, Time and Max Size
If you need to reschedule a lesson, follow the steps below to edit the session date, time and max size.
- Click the three dots on the top right of the drawer to edit session details.
- You can edit the Session Date, Start Time, End Time, and Max Size of that specific session.
- Click Save when you are done making changes to the session.
Add Staff or Resource
- Click the plus sign next to the Staff or Resource drop down
- Type the staff or resource name to search and add to the session
Remove Staff or Resource
- Click the X next to the Staff or Resource name that you want to remove
- With Open Booking events, you are able to remove an attendee from the Session Summary Drawer. Click the X next to the Attendee Name that you want to remove.
- The Cancel attendee registration modal will pop up notifying you that you are removing the attendee from the session and ask you to select either Return Session Credits or Revoke Session Credits in regards to this particular session credit you are cancelling. If you choose to Revoke Session Credits, it will additionally ask if you want to Waive Outstanding Fee, but that is optional. Note: actions cannot be undone.
- After you've made your selection, click Yes and the attendee will be removed from the session.
- Note: The session will be removed from the calendar if you remove all the attendees from the session.