In this article, learn how to view and use the Inventory Report.
APPLIES TO: Admin
Last updated: March 15, 2023
The Inventory Report will show you statistics on your inventory during a given time period. You first will want to add your inventory that you have in stock. Learn how to add inventory here.
- To access the report, log in to your Upper Hand account and hover over the main navigation bar on the left hand side, click Reports > Inventory.
- The default Inventory Report shows all products for every retail category and vendor that have been added within the current month. Continue reading to learn more about filter options available.
- The first option is to filter by Today, Yesterday, This Week, This Month, Last Month, This Quarter, Last Quarter, This Year, Last Year or a Custom date range that you create.
- The second option is to filter by Retail Category.
- The third option is to filter by Retail Vendor.
- You can also filter by just items that are currently Out of Stock or Low Stock
- You also have the ability to export the Report and select which columns you want to include in the export.