In this article, learn how to add internal session notes in the Calendar.
APPLIES TO: Admins and Staff
Last updated: April 12, 2023
Say a parent calls in and says their athlete has been feeling lightheaded recently and you wanted to make a note of that on their upcoming session for today, admins and staff can do that on the Calendar.
Add Internal Session Note
- After logging into your account, hover over the main navigation bar on the left and click Calendar
Locate the session you want to add a note for
Hover over the calendar card and select the three grey dots
Click Add Session Note
- In the session summary drawer, click Add Note
- Enter the note you want to add for that session
Important to Note
- If there is a client profile note already on file, you will be able to click on the note icon and enter in a session note or view their client profile note
- Client Note - this is the client profile note
- Staff Note - this is the session note
- The session note will live on the session and you will be able to view them from the session summary drawer throughout the software