In this article, learn how to download all of your contacts from your Upper Hand account.
APPLIES TO: Admins
Last updated: July 17, 2023
Upper Hand collects and stores all of your client's contact information to allow you to contact them if needed. The Contacts Report will provide you with the name, email address, phone number, date of birth, and last login date.
- Log in to your account and click Reports > Contacts in the navigation panel on the left
- In the filter section, click Clear to remove all filters
- Note: If you don't clear the filters, your list will only include profile information (likely the parents) of those that have logged in just the past 3 months.
- Scroll past the Contact Locations map down to Contacts List
- In the right hand corner under the map, select the cloud icon to DOWNLOAD the list