In this article, learn how to create an Upper Hand client account.
APPLIES TO: Clients
Last updated: February 3, 2023
Create An Account
- If you receive an email invitation from a business, you will need to click the link inside that email to verify your account and complete creating your account.
- From the Browse Events page, select Create Account.
- From the event page, click the Purchase button. Next, click Create an Account.
Account Creation Page
- Once you have navigated to the account creation page, select the type of account you are creating (either a parent/guardian or the participant).
- Date of birth (DOB) will need to be typed in via MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Note: When entering date of birth (DOB), a calendar icon will also be displayed. Clicking on this will allow you to quickly select Year, Month, and Day.
- If you are creating a parent/guardian account, you will be directed to a page to create a profile for you child. When you have finished creating child profiles, click on the blue Continue button.
- Note: When you create a parent/guardian account, you do not need to add a profile for yourself, as this will just create a duplicate profile.
- After this is complete, your account will be created successfully and you will be able to register for training.