In this article, learn how to create a new Credit Pass to sell to your clients.
APPLIES TO: Admins
Last updated: March 3, 2023
Credit passes allow you to sell packs of classes/credits to clients and assign which events they can be used for.
How to Create a New Credit Pass
- Hover over the left navigation tab and click Credit Passes
- Click Credit New Credit Pass
- Name the credit pass. This will be the name of the pass and what your clients will see when purchasing.
- Set credit pass Description.
- Note: This should be used to explain what the credit pass can be used for.
- Set Pricing. You will want to set the pricing for the total amount you want to charge for the pass.
- Note: Credit Passes are a one-time charge for your clients to purchase the credit pass and can be purchased multiple times by one client.
- Optional: Set a Usage Limit
- Note: This will set a usage limit per client.
- Optional: Hide in Client Checkout
- Note: By selecting this option, the credit pass will not be visible during client checkout. This is great if you want to sunset credit passes or un-list moving forward.
- Optional: Set Expiration.
- Note: Credit Passes can be set to expire x days after purchase, x days from first use, or on a certain date.
- Assign Session Credits
- Session credits can be set to unlimited or have a set quantity.
- Credits can be assigned to event types or specific events.
- Event types will allow them to schedule sessions for any open booking or class event listed under that event type.
- Note: Credits can only be used for open booking or class events.
- Click Create publish the Credit Pass.
Video Walkthrough: Creating a new Credit Pass