In this article, learn how to import your contacts
APPLIES TO: Admins
Last updated: February 23, 2023
Bulk importing your contacts into your Upper Hand account allows you to avoid having to invite them individually.
This is a great next step after you have set up all your Events, Classes, Memberships and Credits Passes and are ready to "go live" to your current client base.
- Log in to your Upper Hand account and hover over the left navigation bar, click Contacts.
- Click the blue cloud icon that says Import
- Click Download Template to download a spreadsheet that will provide you with the format that's needed to import
- Note: the spreadsheet must be in .csv format and all required fields must be filled in
- Note: a blank required field will result in a failed upload
- Input all the fields in the spreadsheet
- Click Upload (.csv)
- Note: Once the .csv is successfully uploaded all clients will receive an invite to create accounts so only complete this step when you are ready for them to receive communication.