In this article, learn how to send a message to a Contact Group.
APPLIES TO: Admins
Last updated: January 26, 2023
Message a Contact Group
- Log in to your Upper Hand account and hover over the main navigation bar on the left hand side, click Contacts
- Navigate to the Groups tab
- Click on the down arrow next to Group Name and select a group
- Click the blue comment icon located next to Remove Group
- The Create Message drawer will pop out where you can type in the Subject and Message
- You can set the message to send at a later time by checking the Send Later box and choosing a date and time you want the message to be sent out.