This article will walk you through the no show indicator.
APPLIES TO: Admin and Staff
Last updated: February 17, 2023
If a clients didn't attend a session on the schedule, you have the ability to mark clients as a no show for events.
No Show Indicator
- Log in to your account and hover over the main navigation bar on the left, click Calendar
- Locate the session you want to mark as a no show
- Click the circle icon next to the check-in
- Thee calendar card will turn orange and you have successfully marked the client as a no show
Important to Note
- You can check a client in who marked as a no show by hovering over the calendar card and selecting the check-in icon
- All sessions that are paid and marked as a no show will appear on the payroll report
- All sessions that are unpaid and marked as a now show will not appear on the payroll report
- Marking a client as a no show will not charge them a dollar amount
- Marking a client as a no show will not free up the staff/resource