In this article, learn how to utilize the Quick Pay option from the calendar.
APPLIES TO: Admins and Staff
Last updated: August 9, 2023
The Quick Pay feature allows Staff and Admins to conduct transactions straight from the calendar. More specifically, Quick Pay allows you to pay and waive balances on a specific session as well as add a retail item to the same transaction.
Quick Pay - Video Walkthrough
Quick Pay - Step By Step Guide
Using Quick Pay to Waive a Balance
Things to Note:
- When using the “add product” feature in Quick Pay, the option to use the PAX device at checkout will be disabled so you will either need to use a stored card on file or add a new card or cash/check as the payment method.
- You are able to add multiple quantities of one retail item but you can only add one product
- You can pay a partial balance for the lesson but you can't pay a partial balance for the retail item
- The retail item will show as a separate order in the reports
- If you waive a partial balance and close out of the quick pay modal, you will need to navigate to the client profile to pay down the remaining balance.