In this article, learn how to create different tasks for your staff members to clock in and out based on their job.
APPLIES TO: Admins
Last updated: July 19, 2023
You can add time tracking tasks for your staff to choose when clocking-in. The task name will also be used to identify hours worked by your staff.
- Click on Settings in the main navigation bar on the left.
- Click on the Time Tracking tab inside your Business Settings.
- Click Create Task to create a new task.
- Give the task a name, i.e. "Front Desk"
- Click Save
- Once a Task is created, you can edit the name of the task by clicking the pencil icon next to the task name and clicking Save.
To further your understanding of this feature, be sure to check out the course: 03. Upper Hand Account Setup inside Upper Hand University.