In this article, learn the basics of emails generated by the Upper Hand software, as well as answers to some frequently asked questions.
APPLIES TO: Admins
Last updated: February 9, 2023
Whether it's purchase receipts, cancellation notifications or event marketing emails, all emails generated from the Upper Hand software will follow a similar structure.
Emails from the software will generally look like the following:
- The recipient will receive an email from email@example.com that lists the name of the Admin user assigned as the main marketing contact as the sender.
- The recipient's email address will be who the email is sent to.
- The Reply-To email address will be the email address for the Admin user assigned as the Marketing Email on the account.
Ways to Send an Email
You are able to send emails a number of different ways in the software, below are a few:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I customize emails that the software sends out?
- No, at this time you are not able to customize emails that the software sends out automatically.
- What types of actions trigger an email?
- Certain actions in the software can trigger an automated email to the impacted client, such as changing the Staff member assigned to a particular session.
- Can I see what emails were sent in the past?
- Currently there is not a way to view what emails have been sent from the software in the past. One trick you could do is create a client account using a different email address so that you can also receive the emails that you send out to clients.