In this article, learn how to remove a client from an event.
APPLIES TO: Admins
Last Updated: February 23, 2023
If the situation calls for it and you need to remove a client from an event, learn how to do so by following the steps below.
Remove Client from Event
- You are able to remove a client from an event via the Event Admin View
- Click on the Event title to access the Event Admin View and then find their name listed in the roster tab
- Click the three dot menu on the right hand side, select Remove
- This will pull up the Schedule drawer for the client. You will need to click the three dot menu of one of the event sessions they are registered for and click Session Summary to pull up the Session Summary Drawer.
- Find the client you would like to remove and click the "X" next to their name.
- This will pull up the Cancel participation registration modal, select Revoke Session Credits and confirm your action by clicking Yes.
- Note: You will not be able to Return Session Credits for Fixed Schedule Events that don't have Single Session Purchase Enabled.