In this article, learn how to add inventory into your account.
APPLIES TO: Admins
Last updated: May 17, 2023
Adding your inventory will allow you keep track of unit cost and quantity of items you have in stock.
- After logging into your account, hover over the main navigation bar on the left, click Retail
- Click the Inventory button > Add Inventory
- In the Add Inventory modal you can add Unit Cost and Quantities on a per order basis. You can filter by Retail category as well as search for items using product names, barcodes, and skus. After you've added the quantities and costs for the items you want, clicking Save will update the items' live quantities with the additional inventory and the order will be saved.
- You have the option to add an Order # as well as an Order Date. Inputting this information will come in handy when you want to go back and search through your Order History.
- Tip: When you're adding your initial inventory count, set the order number to "Initial Inventory" and order date to today's date.
- You can also Add Inventory of a specific product by clicking Add Inventory in the Retail product creation page.