Learn how to create a class in Upper Hand.
APPLIES TO: Admins
Last updated: February 23, 2023
Classes are an event type featuring push schedules and added flexibility. Classes allow you to add different schedules on the go. This means you can create multiple schedules for different staff members and resources, all within the same class.
Note: When creating a class, you won't set up a price per session like open booking events. Instead, you will need to create memberships or credit passes that include credits to the class.
Create a Class
- Log in to your Upper Hand account and hover over the main navigation bar on the left and click Classes
- Click the green plus (+) sign
- Enter the Title of your class
- Choose Event Type
- Enter the Description
- Note: this is optional but will be visible on the client registration page
- Upload a marketing image (optional)
- Note: this will be visible on the client registration page
- Click Create
Video Walkthrough: Creating a Class