In this article, learn about the different ways you can incorporate your Upper Hand instance into your website.
APPLIES TO: Admins
Last updated: February 23, 2023
The Upper Hand software is cloud based, therefore you can take a lot of the URL links in the software and place those as buttons on your website or post them to social media.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Upper Hand integrate with my current website?
Currently Upper Hand does not have any formal website integrations but the software is cloud based so you are able to link your events, memberships and credit passes and place them as buttons on your website for a quick and easy registration experience for your clients.
What are the best links to use?
We recommend some of the following links be posted on your websites as dedicated buttons:
- Client Sign-Up URL - To direct clients to create an account with your business
- Log In Button - To direct clients to login to their account
- Main Events Page - To showcase all your active, non-private events you currently offer
- Event Specific URL - To direct clients to a specific event
- Memberships Page - To showcase all your active and invite-only memberships
- Unique Membership URL - To direct clients to a specific membership
- Credit Passes Page - To showcase all your active credit passes
- Unique Credit Pass URL - To direct clients to a specific credit pass
- Pre-Filtered Event Type URL - To direct clients to a pre-filtered list of a specific event type