In this article, learn about the difference in permissions granted to a staff user based on their user type.
APPLIES TO: Admins
Last Updated: February 8, 2024
Permissions can't be customized so before inviting a staff user to the software, it's a good practice to review the preset list of permission sets below so you invite them correctly.
If you ever need to edit a staff member's user level, click here to learn how.
- No restrictions, can see it all and do it all
- Can access everything an Admin can do but the following:
- Any reporting including AI reports
- Business Settings
- Payroll on the staff profile
- Revenue on the customer event view
- Access Balances Report and personal Payroll Report
- Point Of Sale (POS)
- Check Clients out via Point of Sale (POS)
- The ability to pay down a client's balance
- See their own personal calendar
- Set their availability
- View their payroll
- Access Point of Sale
- Book Clients
- Check Clients In
- Charge Clients or see their contact information